Sunday, April 23, 2017

Scav Hunt Sunday: Flowers and Finds

Rejoice:
Last weekend marked 19 years since my CAPD, et al diagnoses - rejoicing in still flying like a bumblebee!

Excited:
 So excited that things are finally blooming!

Anticipation:
 When watching the marathon, anticipation builds when the pace car finally comes through, it means the first elite runners are about to zoom past!

Friendship:
Adventures are always better with a friend.

Adventure:
 I love when my running adventures lead me to finds like this!


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Awww lovely mix of photos. I love the pavement shot because its so sweet! #mysundayphoto

Photalife said... {Reply}

Lovely photos, I really love the Boston sign

Thank you for linking up

Sarah Christie said... {Reply}

Sow lovely photo, I love the flower macro it is beautiful x

Coombe Mill - Fiona said... {Reply}

Looks like you had a great spot for the marathon viewing

Bekah said... {Reply}

I never thought I would enjoy watching running, but you convinced me, and I enjoyed watching the Boston Marathon!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Love your interpretations of the prompts!

Familymakes said... {Reply}

Love the stories your photos tell! The Boston sign is fab!! #MySundayPhoto

Indah Nuria Savitri said... {Reply}

great photos! I was in Boston last Easter Break, but went back to NYC on Sunday evening, so I only saw the preparation of the marathon!

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Lovely pictures Tamar. Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays